The Multicultural Women’s National Conference is THE diversity event of the year, where high-achieving high-potential women from all races/ethnicities come together to explore and leverage their strengths for workplace success.
This two-day national conference deepens the conversation about race and gender in the workplace, attracting hundreds of attendees from major corporations, and honors the Working Mother Best Companies for Multicultural Women.
Why you should attend:
- Engage in interactive workshops designed to address critical leadership skills
- Gain insights into the strategic thinking and real-world experiences of leaders striving to address issues related to race and gender in the workplace
- Create action plans to increase professional and personal growth
- Experience our signature same race/ cross race conversations
Here’s what attendees had to say about the 2010 Multicultural Women’s National Conference had to say:
“This will help me apply new tips to drive my ambition and stop impeding it.”
“I now feel equipped with tools to be more self confident, self-assured and not
give my power to others.”
“Energizing and inspiring. Why can’t the real world be like this every day?”
Who should attend?
- Mid-to-senior level female managers and executives
- High potential, high-achieving employees
- Diversity and HR professionals
- Executive sponsors
To see the event details from last year, check out the 2010 Multicultural Women’s National Conference.