SAVE THE DATE!
100 BEST COMPANIES WORKLIFE CONGRESS 2010
October 26-28, 2010
New York, NY
Meet the 100 BEST COMPANIES WORKLIFE CONGRESS 2009
Join us for the 2010’s 100 Best Companies WorkLife Congress taking place on October 26-28 in New York City. You will learn from experts in the worklife field and take home solid solutions to implement at your company. This event features worklife practitioners from the 100 Best Companies on informative panels, workshops and case studies that will arm you with loads of practical, valuable information. This year, we will also celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Working Mother Magazine’s 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers at our annual Gala Awards Dinner.
WHAT YOU’LL UNCOVER?
- Explore new ways to solve old problems
- Chart the future of your WorkLife needs
- Celebrate 25 years of WorkLife advancement
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- WorkLife Professionals
- Senior HR Executives
- Chief Diversity Officers
- Global Workforce Strategists
- Recruitment and Retention Specialists
- Benefits Officers
- Non-HR Managers who wrestle with WorkLife issues
- Senior VPs
- Divisional Managers
- Line Managers
- Network Group Leaders/Affinity Group Champions
We are now developing our 2010 theme and agenda. Please contact us if you would like to participate in this conversation:
Janet Wigfield, VP & Executive Director, Conferences & Events